Sneap - Slow Food Pop-Up at SO...
July 2019 - 5 nights, 5 menus, 3 courses
In partnership with So... Sneap presents a pop-up, celebrating the summer larder of Scotland. Sneap endeavour to promote local and pride ourselves on further cultivating the fantastic fayre on our doorstep.
Sneap will offer 5 menus over 5 evenings celebrating local produce that changes for each service. We will do everything we can to provide for dietary requirements but cannot guarantee unless we are notified in advance. These menus will reflect our own passions for local sustainable produce and those of the people who produce them. There won’t be a choice, and there will be no demands - only come and enjoy.
Tuesday 16: Sky
1. Wood Pigeon Breast, Peaches 2. Peat Smoked Duck, Cherries & potato fondant, greens 3. Raspberry cranachan, toasted pinhead Oatmeal £20
Wednesday 17: Earth
1. broad bean falafel, green Agar Jelly 2. Roast seitan, Ratatouille, new potato & wood sorrel salad 3. Strawberries & Ice Soy Cream, Popcorn £20
Thursday 18: Field
1. Ox Tongue, green sauce 2. Lamb Neck & Belly, black pudding, new potatoes, greens 3. Raspberry cranachan, toasted pinhead Oatmeal £20
Friday 19: Sea
1. Het Sass Squid & seaweed 2. Half Arbroath Smokie, Aberdeen Smoked Haddock Goujon, Baked Lemon & thyme chips, garden peas 3. Raspberry cranachan, toasted pinhead Oatmeal £20
Our wines for the week will be from Fabrizio Vella, Sicily, Italy - (White) Cataratto OR (Red) Nero d’Avola - £20 per bottle
Saturday 20: Organic and Orange Wine Dinner…… £55
1. Vovem beef carpaccio, het sass concasse
2. North Sea mackerel fillet, herring caviar crème fraiche
3. pork loin fillet, crispy belly, peaches, Parmentier potatoes
4. camembert, black grape jelly, crostinis
5. Raspberry Cranachan, toasted pinhead oatmeal
1. Organic Bruichladdich Whisky Highball
2. Fabrizio Vella, Catarratto, Sicily, Italy
3. Orange Natural Wine, Feteasca ALBA, Romainia
4. Fabrizio Vella, Nero d’Avola, Sicily, Italy Solara
5. Sparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, Mendoza Argentina
Booking & Contact
When booking quote 'Aberdeen Restaurant Week' to receive the unique menu.
Sneap - Slow Food Pop Up at SO...
269 Union Street
Category - Scottish